Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
Sources (Updated January 2018):
We hope this after was of interest and that it can assist you in your career, whether it be , 2 or . At Staffing we have compiled a range of articles and online resources to help you find that perfect job! If you are seeking a new job, why not start by click on the Find Work
button, upload your resume and we will match you against our jobs database of up to 171,000 roles in in 5 and across Australia. If you are an business seeking recruiting services then call Staffing on (07) 3733 1015 or click on the Find Staff
button to source some fantastic candidates, including many with 2 or experience. We look forward to continuing to improving our experience, service excellence and expertise no matter what recruiting service you are seeking from one of the top 9 employment agency in Australia. With a wide range of employment services we look forward to assisting you, whether you were referred to us or searched for our looking for department store demo staff qld, brisbane, field marketing, staffing or searching for department store demo staff brisbane online.
For more Demonstrators Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: