Questions You Should Ask In An Interview
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
Sources (Updated July 2018):
communicate what you have achieved and how a prospective employer will benefit from employing you. highlight what you have achieved, not simply stating your responsibilities. you may need to “think outside the box” to identify tangible results of your skills and experience. you might highlight sales results, budget achievements, internal promotions, company awards, client testimonials, number of rapports and other similar achievements that stand you apart and take the imagination out of why a hirer should not offer you the role. prospective employers can now see how your skills can benefit them much more easily.role. At 2 you are one click away from a hiring solution or maybe your dream job. Whether you are an employer or job seeker our experienced 5 team can help you. Why not Register For Work or contact us today to discover more about our fmcg, staffing, aus, 2x61, supermarket food sampling or fmcg sales field marketing solutions.
For more FMCG Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job:
READ MORE >
READ MORE >