GAZMAN is an Australian owned and family run menswear fashion brand, established in 1974 with now 78 stores nationwide, and stocking to over 100 department stores. GAZMAN provides contemporary menswear outfit solutions for every occasion. GAZMAN is best recognised for outstanding quality, exceptional customer service and great value across the entire menswear range.
Blazer has been operating since 1987 and stocking to over 60 department stores and individual retailers across Australia and New Zealand, Blazer has grown and developed into an authentic menswear label with a loyal following. With a strong focus on quality and functionality, the Blazer look puts a contemporary Australian twist on the classic “Ivy League” style.
We provide contemporary menswear outfit solutions for every occasion and we are best recognised for outstanding quality, exceptional customer service and great value across the entire menswear range.
Our collaborative approach aims to provide a family environment in which we do our best to ensure every interaction serves to build a truly personal relationship. We are authentic, go beyond the expected and are passionate about our brand and the customer experience we provide.
We are always on the search for passionate and energetic individuals who will be great brand ambassadors for our company and will join us on our journey as we grow and evolve this iconic Australian brand. Join us and love what you do. It makes for a great day at work!
Based in Hawthorn East, we have an exciting new role for an experienced, driven and motivated Allocation Analyst to join our team! This role will be part-time (3 days per week), with a view to move to full time in the future.
Reporting to the Inventory and Planning Manager, your role will be accountable for the analysis, forecasting and allocations of Myer stock across GAZMAN and BLAZER brands, development of customer relationships with Myer team, and seasonal administrative duties as required. This role will strongly influence the planning and strategies to be implemented for GAZMAN and BLAZER in the MYER business.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Weekly sales analysis highlighting best/worst sellers based on units, dollars or sell through
- Post seasonal analysis across all categories with visual representation, sales at full price, sales at clearance/promotional prices, sell through analysis, category analysis
- Analysis of ASR (Automated Stock Replenishment)
- Allocation of indent orders to meet instore delivery dates
- Ongoing assessment of store gridding in line with sales results
- Allocation of top-up orders to replenish strong selling styles in the correct stores by colour/size
- Establish standard allocations of stock across each category/grid to enable ratio packs
- Review and analysis of seasonal options with recommendations for forward seasons by month/season
- Review and recommend ASR model stocks by style/store
- Forecasting of ASR sales and stock for all relevant styles
- Maintain communication with Production to ensure the BMW (Buying Master Worksheet) is maintained with delivery windows in-line with shipping ETA
- Preparation of Seasonal Sales analysis for Department Stores (as required)
- Provision of seasonal barcodes for style registration with Myer
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary or related qualifications (preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an allocation/planning role
- Ability to identify potential opportunities and take the challenge of pursing these in line with business requirements
- Highly developed analytical and practical skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to think laterally on all issues and take a proactive approach to resolve them
- Willingness to launch and streamline new and existing procedures and systems
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal to team members at all levels together with the ability to develop strong strategic alliances
- A detailed and focused approach to work
- Ability to meet schedules and timeframes and be highly organised
- A positive and proactive 'can do' attitude
- Experience with Apparel 21 system (desirable)
- Proficient to intermediate skills in Excel
At GAZMAN we provide:
- A competitive salary package
- Generous clothing discounts and product allowance across our brands
- A tailored induction program to ensure you have the best introduction to the business
- The opportunity to build your career with a successful, established and trusted Australian brand
- Fantastic work/life balance
- A friendly, motivating and rewarding team environment, where achievements are recognised
- A highly supportive management team
- Opportunities to attend fantastic social events, annual conferences and award nights
If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are looking to join a highly dedicated and passionate team, please apply online through LinkedIn or email your application to HR@gazman.com.au
Due to the high amount of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.