5 Things You Want To Know Before Saying "Yes" To A Job Offer
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
Sources (Updated December 2018):
the career journey lasts a lifetime with most people repeating the cycle of seeking new employment 10 to 18 times over their lifetime. At Staffing we are committed to providing you with career advice and resources to assist you in this journey. We hope you found this article of interest, and that is assists you in your search for the perfect job, whether it be jobs, a 2 career or role. Our Brisbane team of hiring specialists are consistently recognised in the top 9 staffing agencies Australia wide. If you are a job seeker then click on the Find Work
button to upload your resume and be matched to Staffing's job database, including 2 roles in Brisbane. Alternatively, if you are an Employer then call us on (07) 3733 1015 to discover how we can help turn your qld - brisbane_23611159fie3 merchandising, qld - brisbane_23611159fie3 merchandising or qld - brisbane_23611159fie3 merchandising organisation's recruiting needs into a Staffing solution!
For more Merchandising Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: